U.S.A. Certified ExpeditedImmigrationDNA and Passport Testing
Approved Laboratory - Viaguard
Guidelines issued by the U.S.Department of State require that an testing laboratory co-ordinate the entire DNA testing process. Viaguard an approved facility can co-ordinate all DNA sample collections regardless of location.
As government policy virtually everyone sponsoring family members for immigration is required to prove a biological relationship between a petitioner (sponsor]) and a beneficiary ( person(s) being sponsored.) Testing must be done by an approved immigration DNA testing lab such as Viaguard.Immigration DNA tests may include: paternity,maternity, sibling-ship, avuncular and grandparent tests all of which must utilize approved testing facilities.
Viaguard will ensure that you meet the time deadlines in your immigration and passport DNA application. We deal with the U.S. embassies, USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) and U.S. Department of State Passport offices all over the world to save you time and money.
To book "front of the line" expedited service with a guarantee of the lowest price available, please complete the form by clicking here and you and your family will have a reserved preferential position.
Call toll free 1-877-842-4827 with no obligation
- Lowest Prices Guaranteed from $150 per person
- Expedited Personal Service
- Subsidies and Payment Plans Available to Qualified Applicants
- Collection Centers in Every Community and Country
Let us start working for you to-day. Every day lost is a day longer your family members are separated.
Getting your results to the government is easy:
- Fill out this form, if you have any questions give us a call on 1-877-842-4827
- Press Submit at the bottom of the form to send it to us
- Once we received the form, we will send you an email with:
- The invoice
- Who will contact you to take your samples
- A link to the website (results.accu-metrics.com showing:
- Status of your DNA tests
- Results of your DNA tests
- Your Case ID and password
- We will ask you for your CaseID every time you call us
- We will use this in every email we send you
- You will need your CaseID and password to enter results.accu-metrics.com
- The samples are taken and send to us
- We receive the samples and start the testing
- Once the tests are complete, we post the results on the website: results.accu-metrics.com
- We send the results by Fedex to the government office that wanted the DNA tests done.
- The Embassy or USCIS office that wanted the DNA tests done, will contact you.